Re: [OM] OM-1 serials was Prism rot

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 serials was Prism rot
From: dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 21 May 2002 11:36, Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>A six digit serial number is just an early OM-1, there are lots of them
>around.  I have table of some of the early serial numbers on my web page
>at http://olympus.dementia.org/M-1.
>                                       -mark

Mark, what is the significance of the list of OM-1 bodies
with six digit serial numbers on your web page?  I notice
that the range goes up to 823xxx, which is quite high in
my experience.  I have both a non-MD OM-1 and an OM-1MD
that has a six digit serial number.  Are you saying these
are "special" in some way?
        -Dan