Re: [OM] Cure for Zuikoholism?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cure for Zuikoholism?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:33:38 -0700
On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 09:39:18AM -0400, EParsonsIII@xxxxxx wrote:
 I know that feeling.  I dropped by Tamarkin to check out an M6 a couple
 weeks ago, with money burning a hole in my pocket.  Almost took the
 plunge, but regained my presence of mind in the nick of time ... meaning I
 went to B&H last week and plunked down for a new 4ti, 50/1.2, and F280.
 No regrets.

I was about to say "Damn, must be nice to have money!"...until I remembered
I was thinking about buying Photoshop 7 for my shiny new iMac G4/800, after
already buying Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro for it...

And by the time the Oly stuff no longer functions you will probably have bought 6 more new computers.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?