[OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.

Subject: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:45:22 -0400
OK, here's the deal.  I have the following schedule.

Leave Orlando on June 4th for London.
45/6/7 in London

Leave London Friday night the 7th for SOMEWHERE.
Leave SOMEWHERE Sunday evening the 9th to fly to Poona, India (yes, Poona).
Leave Poona Tuesday evening the 11th to Singapore.
Leave Singapore Friday evening the 14th to Orlando.

So, the question.  Where is SOMEWHERE?

I tried the very untraditional (Saint Petersburg, Russia), but it is too
far.

I could go traditional (Paris, Rome, Athens, etc.)
I could go a little less traditional (Cairo, Istanbul)

I'd love thoughts and suggestions.

OM kit, of course.

Tom