[OM] OM - 85mm2

Subject: [OM] OM - 85mm2
From: Brian Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:29:07 +0100
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy
I am surprised at your quoted UK price for a Zuiko 85mmF2. About a year ago I bought an 85mmF2 and a 24mmF2.8 (both in hard cases) together in good condition for a total of UKP200 in a private deal following an advert in the local free paper. I thought it was good value from a look at the list archives, but not a Fang. I have been *very* pleased with the lenses and hope you enjoy your 85mm as much.
Brian Gray

>Andy said
Obviously I ended up paying over the odds,  about GBP210 with shipping &
customs charges, but the last one to go was GBP260 over here.  As someone
said e-bay UK tends to be overpriced!
<