Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:23:17 -0700
At 11:11 PM 5/21/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Has anyone seen the Contax N Digital, or the Ad?  It say's here "FULL FRAME
introducing the world's first digital SLR with full size 35mm format
(24x36mm) 6 Megapixel CCD"  (from Phillips)
Surprisingly, "the CCD is the same size as a 35mm film frame, meaning ther
is no change to the focal lenght of any lens you attach " Brilliant, is that
what I want? Yes!  Is it technically possible? Obviously! Can I do this with
my Zuikos? No!  Thanks a bunch Olympus!

Andy Gilbert
..

The initial photos don't seem to be so great, compared to the smaller sensors from Nikon and Cannon!

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]