Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 00:18:41 +0100
I'll second Jon in recommending Oslo (and thanks to all who commented on
my recent pictures) - a lovely city and a very pleasant country to
travel in (everyone speaking English is a huge help).  Friends who've
been tell me that Stockholm and Copenhagen are similar in style.  Oslo
is less than two hours flying time from London.

Would also second the suggestion of a London meeting some time soon,
especially now the sun is coming out for sometimes more than two hours a
day.  I was sorry to miss the last one.

Roger