Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:51:01 -0400
I would dare to recommend Bulgaria and Norway.
In the case of the first one, I cannot tell you how much unspoiled beauty
one can find there.  Tons of photographic opportunities.  The old capitol
was once proclaimed as the "Second Constantinople"
Friendly people (most of them speak English), wonderful food, High
mountains, golden plains, historic towns that look like postcards (some of
them are actually museums in which people are dressed with costumes and
practice the crafts the way they were practiced hundreds of years ago),
unique architecture, golden beaches on the Black Sea coast....must see the
stone forest, no one knows if it is manmade. The only thing is that the
locals shake their heads from side to side when want to say yes and node
when saying no.  Oh, the most important is that you would not brake the bank
to go there.
I am yet to visit Norway, but heard enough to pack up today and go if I
could.

Boris N. Grigorov
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
BlackHawk