Re: [OM]RE: [OM] WAAAY OT: poison-talk... (wasA RE: [OM] Bears, Water Sh

Subject: Re: [OM]RE: [OM] WAAAY OT: poison-talk... (wasA RE: [OM] Bears, Water Shots and vacations (long, sorry)
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 01:21:26 +0200 (CEST)
Larry, you nitpick...:)

One fish should be able to kill, ohh, 30 people or something, if
administered correctly (or "wrongly" depending on how you like the
eaters.....).

Sorry for not having english as first language. I know I make lots of
mistakes. I hope that I come through clearly at least part of the time,
and I am thankful for those correcting me.

--thomas

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Larry wrote:

> So, that means about 1 1/2 fishes should kill a full person....?
>
> Larry
>
> Olaf Greve wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >  one fish has enough poison to kill several tenths
> > > of people)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering