Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 05:44:49 -0400
Oh I know that.  My only point was that there are good ways to get
significant digital content when starting with film -- more than any 35mm
form factor body is going to have for years to come.

As the owner of a good digicam capable of 5 megapixels (E-20) and the
scanner, the difference isn't small -- it's enormous.  The E-20 produces
beautiful prints, no question, but comparing them to the scanned image is
the difference between a disposable camera and our beloved OMs.

Tom