RE: [OM] Did I get burned on the evil one?

Subject: RE: [OM] Did I get burned on the evil one?
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:53:09 -0400
Thanks for the reply
There is oil on the edge on one of the aperture blades and it looks that
with time it would get bigger.  He claimed that he performed the CLA, but I
do not trust him that much since it came a little dusty.  The lenses were
clean and clear though, the shutter speeds seem appropriate at least for
now, but I do not know, the only cameras I have ever owned were OM's and
this one does not sound like OLY at all.   How long can I go without
cleaning the blade?

Boris N. Grigorov
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Mail Stop: S340A