Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:46:52 -0400
In an interesting side note, some of you may remember that I beta tested the
Sprintscan 4000+.  Well, the problem is that the return label got lost in
the move.  So, it's still in its box, in my closet.

Nobody's asked for it back yet.

Guess I'll try to track down David Hemingway and do the honorable thing.

Tom

<snip>