Re: [OM] [OT] Bolivia

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Bolivia
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:13:28 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:51 PM
Subject: [OM] [OT] Bolivia

> Where in Bolivia is he going?  I went a few summers
> ago with Menonite Youth Venture for 2 weeks to Santa
> Cruz.  It sounds like he is going on a similar trip.
> It was fantastic, unfortunately that was before my
> OM-PC, so all I had was a few disposable cameras.
> Errr.... "single use"
>
> Marten

Marten,
(I assume this is for me??)
Nick is just changing planes in Santa Cruz, and will be spending his 8 weeks
mostly in Cochabamba, and a little time on the altiplano. They are a little
different as Santa Cruz is at the jungle level, and flat, whereas he'll be
at 8500 to 13,000 feet in the Andes. Other than that, they're quite similar.
He is on an Edge Team with Pioneers, who have their offices in Orlando,
Florida.
I meant to give him a couple disposable cameras as back-ups if the epic MJU
gets stolen, but forgot. They're still in my refrigerator.
I'm hoping he has a good time as well, getting pics is secondary (or less).
But he should get some good ones; the camera is totally point and shoot, but
gives good pictures.
Wayne