[OM] SALE

Subject: [OM] SALE
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:56:59 -0700
Fellow Zuiks,

After considerable soul searching, I have decided to sell off much of my OM
equipment to fund a switch to digital.  Now don't flame me.  I am keeping my
OM-1 and two lenses, so I am not abandoning OM pursuits.  I find that the
type of photography that I do most is served by digital and I want to buy an
E-20.  So  the following is a list of items for sale.  First come, first
served, etc.  I offer a 30 day money back guarantee and I will pay for
shipping in the US.

I ask one favor; I need either cash or USPS Money Orders for the items.  No
reflection on any listee's checks, just a rule here with the CFDO.

I have tried to be fair in pricing, but if any prices are out of line, let
me know (make an offer).  Please reply off list.

OM-4t  Champagne w/Data Back 4 Very Slight marring where strap lugs have
rubbed on the paint.  Functions perfectly.
$575.00

OM-2 Chrome  CLA by Photoshere last year with Shoe 2  Very clean, some minor
residue from prism foam rot that was cleaned out at time of CLA
$140.00

Zuiko 300/4.5 SC with front and rear caps and hard case, lens is pristine.
$300.00

Zuiko 85/2 MC  Mint-  front and rear caps
$150.00

Zuiko 50/3.5 Macro  MC  front and rear caps
$190.00

Zuiko 75-150/4.5 SC front and rear caps  Mint
$70.00

Zuiko 100/2.8 Silver Nose   8+ optically perfect  only minor signs of wear
$70.00

Zuiko 28/2.8 MC 8+  optically perfect
$75.00

Vivitar 75-205 zoom  MC  Optically perfect  only blemish is goo where the
"Passed" sticker came off ,
  rear cap only.
$50.00

Olympus F-280 Flash  Mint -
$140.00

TTL Auto Cord F0.6m for F-280
$40.00

Winder 1  User appearance, but it works great
$40.00

Auto Extension Tube 14
$20.00

Manual Extension Tube 25
$15.00

 The camera bodies will ship with an ever ready case and shoulder strap on
the OM-4t.  Body caps on the cameras.  The sale is on until May 31, 2002.  I
can sent digital photos of any items if requested and of course will answer
any inquiries.  Again, please contact me off list.

Dave Dougherty