Re: [OM] New Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital SLR
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:58:26 -0700
Hi Gang,

I fired off an email yesterday to Olympus USA asking if there was any news
concerning the upcoming interchangeable lens digital SLR that was supposed
to be introduced in February. The response I received was a rather blunt,
"There is no information available at this time."

That sounds rather ominous to me. I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything
about it. Has it been scrapped?

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx

Not ominous. Just a normal corporate behavior. Most of them that manufacture things are quiet about new products that will replace or compete with current product. Why kill current sales with all the current product in the pipeline?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?