Re: [OM] Re: Today a good day for me, too!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Today a good day for me, too!
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:38:31 -0400
On Friday 24 May 2002 09:00 am, you wrote:
> Ecxellent.  Only time I was ever published with a credit was my college
> newspaper.  Took some shots of the lacross team in action.  The paper liked
> them so much the reprinted the next year without the credit.  Oh well.
> Funny thing - I'm still using the same OM-1n today (and I went to college
> in the late 80's!)

Ok, the same thing happens here with my school paper.  First time they are
published, the pictures are credited.  Any time after that they are 'file
photos'.  Kind of pisses me off, but i do steal my negatives back.  After
they're scanned the editors i've dealt with can't be trusted to even file
them.