Re: [OM] Jim's bottom plate -- was (Re: OM-1 serials was Prism rot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Jim's bottom plate -- was (Re: OM-1 serials was Prism rot)
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:21:04 EDT
Jim writes:

<< Naturally this makes the bottom plate extremely collectable in spite
 of the fact that I scratched my ssn on it.  Because of the collectable
 nature, I am now accepting offers for the bottom plate beginning at $400. >>

Actually Jim, your name address and ssn might be worth considerably more than
$400 if you don't mind how it is used.  <g>

Best luck, Paul Connet