[OM] [Bears][OT] Hunted some photo gear

Subject: [OM] [Bears][OT] Hunted some photo gear
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:40:08 +0200
Hi Bearlovers!

<Bear content>
Like a true scavenger I lurked in a box of used photo gear at my local photo
shop today.
<End of bear content>

I did find a Olympus Hard Case 1.4 and a Semi-Hard Case and a focus screen
1-1 which needed a new home. I did also find a nice 35mm 2.8 (not MC) with a
hard case and Vivitar Series 1 80-210/35 which sadly is out of my budget.

Well that¹s all, I'm just a bit happy about those cases and needed to talk
to somebody who understands. And I updated my homepage with some new
pictures, no bears though, taken with my new Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing
Teleconverter MC, that everybody talks about on that
famous-stick-to-topic-OM-list.

Btw, I'm thinking of scanning some really nice elk pictures taken with my
Minolta some years ago, but well it's not a bear so why bother. Btw killed a
dear some weeks ago. I now have a two colored car...

Realy need a beer now // Johan -- feels disoriented