Re: [OM] On Bears

Subject: Re: [OM] On Bears
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:18:57 -0400
I would be very careful about this grizzly advice.  No offense to the
cautious about trying to shoot one.  It has been suggest in some writings
that you attempt to make yourself look larger (e.g., by opening your coat
like wings).  If you intend to go in such an environment, it would probably
be wise to study available information and/or contact the forest service
first.  Just a thought.

Bryan Pilati
OM-2N
Va-USA