Jim's poverty, was Re: [OM] Jim's bottom plate -- was Re: OM-1 serials w

Subject: Jim's poverty, was Re: [OM] Jim's bottom plate -- was Re: OM-1 serials was Prism rot
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 00:14:58 -0400
heh heh.  Funny, but the sad part is my ssn is worth nothing..  I have
nothing.  That's why I'm selling some of my collection on ebay this week:

Series1 f/1.9 28mm for OM with Nikon hard case:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=135418002
2

Zoom Adapter for T32 with original box & instructions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=135458678
7

Mint Zuiko 200 mm f/4 with correct Oly hard case in mint condition
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=135503658
4