Re: [OM] BG2 Questions for the experts...

Subject: Re: [OM] BG2 Questions for the experts...
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 00:01:05 -0700
Well, all right, the lazy thinking photographer fools the automated system into doing what he wants without estimating distances and doing math in his head.

Moose

Joel Wilcox wrote:

I reckon the thinking photographer just shoots flash in manual mode by the GN. It's amazing how little the promise of ease and accuracy is borne out with TTL.

My workaround with TTL is -2/3 on the exp comp dial. This usually gets faces right on slide film if they are not right up against a wall. I don't worry about it on negative film.