Re: [OM] water tope

Subject: Re: [OM] water tope
From: "tom wagner" <sally30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 11:32:30 -0400

Just picked up an Epson 1650 series photo scanner(1600x3200 dpi) for $199. Has a built in transparency unit for film and slides. Not quite ready to scan for hire though. It's produces excellent results with some of the prints I've run through it. I plan on using kodachrome 64 as well

On Sat, 25 May 2002 09:16:36 -0300