Re: [OM] arc in images, OM-4, 85mm

Subject: Re: [OM] arc in images, OM-4, 85mm
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 06:03:10 +0100
Wim

I like the photo as well.  It could be your hair getting in the way
(I don't have that problem :>)), or hair in the light box of the
camera.  On the other hand, it looks in this photo as if it is more
than merely an arc: it could be a semicircle of something obstructing
the light.

I don't think that the OM4 has the "flying shutter strings" problem
like the OM2SP.

Cheers

Chris