Re: [OM] Perils of using non-Olympus lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Perils of using non-Olympus lenses
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:06:38 -0400
Why does an OM-4 *need* to reset the memory when I switch lenses?  What's
the need?

It's really academic to me because it seems safer to just stick it in
Manual, use the spot, set my settings, and not have to remember all those
rules about what I have to do to make the memory button actually obey
(shoot) and what resets the memory in spite of my command, but I do want to
know.