[OM] FS: TCON 14B for E10/20

Subject: [OM] FS: TCON 14B for E10/20
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 23:04:58 +0800
I bought it last year and expected I can use the longer focal length to
extend the capability of my E-10 but finally even the E-10 is just mainly
for shooting auction/FS items so I decided to sell it. The TCON 14B is in
like new condition, pristine glasses, just some minor bright marks on both
lens caps. The original lens pouch is also like new. Price is US$145
(world wide shipping inclusive). Anyone interested please contact me
offlist at: chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
C.H.Ling