[OM] Sticker shock

Subject: [OM] Sticker shock
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:24:18 -0700
Wow.  I unsu*scribe for the holiday weekend and return home to find that the
infamous M-1 on eyebuy sold for an unbelievably stratospheric price.  Was
that particular body from the Wyoming factory or something??????  What'd I
miss??

BTW, while I was away I went crabbing (Friday) and shrimpping (Saturday)
just this side of the Olympic (Oly content?) Peninsula.  Several of us on a
28' Bayliner, must have caught 50 Dungeness on Friday, and eight limits of
shrimp on Saturday.  Didn't take any cameras with me (bad experience years
ago with my first OM-1 and a boat).