[OM] For all of you UK members

Subject: [OM] For all of you UK members
From: Danny Hecht <dannyhecht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:57:13 +0100 (BST)
Hi
If you looking for a Rucksack Camera Bag  to put all
your Zuiko and non Zuiko equipment and are broke like
me here is the deal of the year , I am not advertising
anything or anyone just my own experience so here it
is : A brand new Hama Rucksack Camera Bag  which is
tough and durable at list like the expansive Lowepro
bags , It is holding 2 OM's bodys and 7 lenses and all
the bits you can pack , It is look the same as the
Mini Trekker from Lowepro , I am using it now for
about a year and I think it was one of my best
investments ,And the best bit is the price....£17.99
Go  quick before they all sold :
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=6021