Re: [OM] ( OM ) New locations of the eSIF files.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New locations of the eSIF files.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:00:39 -0700

Perhaps it is because of my background as a user-interface designer.  Not
to be snobby, but I do not refer to website design, but real user-interfaces
such as those used on board the international space station. It is an accepted
fact that certain colors cause after-effects.  The classic example of what NOT
to do is a saturated red background with royal blue text, or vice versa.  Any
human factors textbook will use this or a related example of poor user-interface
design.  Microsoft has quite a few published documents on the subject as well.
The fact that you are not bothered by the background color does not change
the fact that most people are bothered by the use of such color schemes.

Pete

It boggles the mind to have Microsoft and interface design used in the same breath. But I do not not want to start a flame war with this suddenly off topic thread.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?