Re: [OM] Its not a good day...[FS]

Subject: Re: [OM] Its not a good day...[FS]
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:32:19 -0400
I have to disagree. They say that there can be small lens marks. I bought a
bargain lens, that I truly think was underrated, but perfect glass would be
a little stretch. The surfaces were unmarred, but there is a slight smudge
on an inner element. They said there would be no affect to the performance,
and I agree with that. I've seen no effects in photos taken with it.

Okay, here's the seque... Since I now have a Zuiko 35-105 macro, the Tokina
35-105 macro must go. As I said, the lens has beautiful glass except for the
small smudge inside. It doesn't look like fungus or specks of dust. It's
small and on an outer edge. In the year that I've had it, the smudge hasn't
changed at all. Otherwise, the build quality is excellent and it is in
excellent shape, showing very little apparant use. Price is $45 plus
shipping. I guarantee it's as described or refund of your money. Email me
off list for more info michael.trageser@xxxxxxxxxxx . Pictures of it are
available. Location: Maryland USA

Mickey