Re: [OM] Its not a good day...

Subject: Re: [OM] Its not a good day...
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:53:43 -0700
The KEH bargain lenses will surprise you. I have purchased a couple, always with
perfect glass and very good cosmetics. In many cases much better than you would
expect given the grading.

Yes the tripod collar should be included. You will need it for use with a
tripod.
BTW, if you get a lens without you can get a NEW one from John Hermanson of
Camtech  http://www.zuiko.com for $22.00 plus shipping. Much better than the 50
or
60$ I saw for a USED one recently!

It is also nice if you can get one with the orginal case.

Jim Couch