[OM] Its not a good day...

Subject: [OM] Its not a good day...
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:56:16 +0100
Cc: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Andrea Wrote

Hey George -
That was my original message, I think.  I just bought a 300 off eBay
from topsales@xxxxxxxxxxx, who is a seller other listee's recommended.
I am waiting to see what he will do, but he had a 3 day money back
guarantee so he ought to take it back.

I don't need a mint lens, just a user lens.  I want to use a 2X with it,
so I do want the 4.5 but that's as picky as I get.

Let me know,
Andrea
p.s. - were you active on the air cooled vw list?  You "look" familiar.

>> That was quick! You should be onto a winner with this one, Andrea. I
bought a really nice 85/2 from Larry earlier this month. (See
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1351959764  )  It is
exactly as he said, except he exaggerated the cleaning mark! If he says it's
fungus free then it is!  Good luck with it, let us know what it's like.

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon
England