Re: [OM] ( OM ) New locations of the eSIF files.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New locations of the eSIF files.
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 02:42:49 +0200
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 03:15:17PM -0600, Pete Prunskunas wrote:
> > I would wholeheartedly encourage all who have yet to, to
> > send Hans your money and buy the CD.  It's a revelation.
> > Dittos to what Brian says.....
>
> As I previously mentioned, I wish he'd change the color of the
> backgrounds from yellow to something less obnoxious, maybe
> white or wheat.  Wheat was a Microsoft recommended back-
> gound color to reduce eyestrain.

At least my old fashioned Netscape has a option to define your
favorite foreground/ backgroud colors. And the fantastic button:
"Always use my colors, overriding document"

Frieder Faig

Just my Point of view:
Websites are potentilally viewed on a large variety of different display types.
A Design wich works well on one display might fail on other display types.
So Web pages should care about the content and not the much about the
Design. It is the Job of the Viewer=Browser to format the contents in the
most ergonomic way, and not the job of the contend creator
- Just MHO- But I guess this is a OUTDATED point of view. - YES I like my old
camera`s ;-).
 !No flame about esif - Just general opinion!

P.S.:
(Edit->Preferences->Appearience->Colors)