[OM] TOPE question and OM service in Germany

Subject: [OM] TOPE question and OM service in Germany
From: Thomas Mueller <thomu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:41:00 +0200
Hi Zuics,

I am surprised to see that there are still new pictures added to former
TOPEs. So that is possible? I tried to get a reasonable water picture for
the current TOPE, but it did not work out within the set time window. But
then I could try to make some contributions to former TOPEs. I would like
to do that.

Question to German list members: Could someone recommend an Olympus service
in Germany? I recently bought a used OM4 and I would like it to be checked
out, eventually adjusted, definitely cleaned (the ring to set the exposure
time is really hard to rotate, may that become a serious problem?). The
flash shoe is a bit loose. Can that be tightened, is that possible, or can
I just glue it?

Thanks, Thomas