[OM] Sydney Repairer

Subject: [OM] Sydney Repairer
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:04:35 +1000
G'day all,

Could someone please advise a good OM repairer in Sydney? I had my OM-2
CLA'd by Gunz Pty Ltd when they were the Oly agents. They passed it on to a
contractor for the job which was less than satisfactory in that the
50mm/f1.8 aperture blades still stick and I suspect weren't even looked at.
Even though Olympus are now running a branch here I imagine they still don't
have an in-house technician. I'd really like to be able to take gear
directly to a camera technician who is familiar with OM's. Brian Swale
doesn't seem to have one on his excellent list.

Regards,
John.