RE: [OM] Re: Today a good day for me, too!

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Today a good day for me, too!
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:45:48 -0400
I used to work for a newspaper. The setup was that if I provided my own film & equipment, etc. (they paid the processing) the photos were mine, but I granted the paper the rights to publish those photos I sold to them in perpetuity, but they could not re-sell them since the copyright was still mine. But then, these conditions were in my contract, which was standard at that newspaper.

I suspect it varies from paper to paper.