Re: [OM] Grease for BG2?... was Another BG2 Question...

Subject: Re: [OM] Grease for BG2?... was Another BG2 Question...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:39:52 +0100
Thanks Bill, I believe that I have some lurking in the garage ;-).

Chris

At 10:11 -0700 30/5/02, Bill Stanke wrote:
Chris:

As I recall, I used an automotive wheel-bearing grease.  It was
honey-colored, and not too full-bodied.  Vaseline would work, but it
melts at about 120 degrees (F).  It would make a mess is left in the
trunk of your car.

HTH,

Bill Stanke

Chris Barker wrote:

 Which sort of grease do you have to use to replace the hardened stuff
 Bill?  Or do you not need to replace it once you have released the
 parts, dismantled the area and reassembled it?

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.