Re: [OM] om1n zoom lens queary

Subject: Re: [OM] om1n zoom lens queary
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:24:50 -0700
In my order of perceived value:
Tokina AT-X 35-200/3.5-4.5 - Lighter and smaller than the Tamron, but harder to find. One of my favorite lenses.
Tamron SP 35-210/f3.5-4.2 - Good lens
Tamron Aspherical 28-200/3.8-5.6 - Kinda slow on the long end. Light, and amazingly compact at 28mm. I haven't been that wild about the pics I've taken with it so far, but I'm not sure why yet.

Olympus never made anything covering this whole range.
All of these lenses are relatively slow compared to primes.

Moose

nanon _ wrote:

does anyone have an strong opionion as to a good zoom (around 30-200) lens, not too bulky or too expensive, which works well with the OM1-n? thanks, nanon.