Re: [OM] He's back, rested and paying for it

Subject: Re: [OM] He's back, rested and paying for it
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Welcome back, your description of the storm pulled at
my heartstrings, grew up in Indiana and remember them
well. Day would start off clear horizon to horizon,
the heat would build through the day and by early
afternoon a few puffy white clouds start to form. As
the afternoon wears on she builds and builds until a
massive anvil shaped thunderhead forms, then CRASH
BOOM...BOOM BOOM..rumble rumble, quite a show. I don't
miss the heat and humidity from the midwest, but I
sure miss the more spectacular weather displays.
John(sitting here in sunny, not too hot, not too humid
Olympia, Washington)
--- AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, the Schnozz has returned > Last night, coming
back through Iowa, I photographed