RE: [OM] ( OM ) What we photograph - some thoughts. - long

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) What we photograph - some thoughts. - long
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 05:56:59 -0700
Brian;

Deepest sympathy at your loss.  We grow virtually as attached to pets as we
do to our human kind relations.  Don't apologize for feeling bad at this
time.

Marc;

Do the picture thing, but do the people thing even more.  The picture thing
can be part of the people thing, but don't get so consumed in firing off
shots that you miss out on opportunities to reconnect with everyone.

my 0.02 worth
Jim