Re: [OM] Yet another M1 on evilbay...

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet another M1 on evilbay...
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:55, "Frank van Lindert" <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>This is the exact phrase:

>Please be advised that the following auction:
>
>1358083189 -                 Olympus M-1
>
>was ended early by eBay. The auction was ended due to the account
>suspension of the seller.
>All results for this auction are null and void.

May I ask how you obtained such information from Ebay?
When I tried to search with the item number, it just said the
page is no longer on their system.  Things like this happens
all the time (i.e., auctions disappearing) and I always wonder
what happened to the auction.  Maybe you have to be one of the
bidders to obtain more info?  I'd appreciate it if you can
teach me how to dig deeper into the mysteries of Ebay.  Thanks.