Re: [OM] OM-1 Curiosity...FRAUD!!!???

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 Curiosity...FRAUD!!!???
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:34:11 -0400
Could be too things.

One -- it was a non-MD and was converted.  Olympus did a bunch of them

Two -- it's really an MD. I don't think they all had the badge.

What's the serial number? It would have to be low, probably under 150K to be
a non-MD.  Of course, if it was converted, it got a new baseplate with a new
serial number.

Regardless, if you paid for it to be 'special', go after them for a partial
refund.

Tom