[OM] (OM) Wrist strap-vs-Neck strap

Subject: [OM] (OM) Wrist strap-vs-Neck strap
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:45:19 +0800
Somewhere along the line I had a body strap that went behind the neck,
in front of the shoulders, and back around the back (much like the rig for
a shoulder holster). Two very short straps attached to the camera, each ended
with a large ring that slid up and down the shoulder portion. The idea was
that you could carry the camera low without it swinging outward, but you
could effortlessly bring it up to shooting position. As I recall, getting into
it
was such a PITA that I never used it.  Like Jim B., I can't recall the name.

Rick in VA-USA