Re: [OM] OM Bodies and Lenses FS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bodies and Lenses FS
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:02:51 EDT
Hi Harry,

It's not that I feel less confident in Olympus since they announced its
discontinuation, I know lenses will last many years, and we can get the
bodies replaced for a long time yet.

It's only a personal decision since I also own other camera brands. For
autofocus, I use the Contax N1. All my manual-focus shooting had been
Olympus, but since I've discovered the ease of use of rangefinders, it's
those I use now. And since I've recently gotten into Leica brand cameras, I
need to raise more funds to buy those expensive items.

Best regards,
George