Re: [OM] Carefull on German ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Carefull on German ebay
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:19:02 -0700
With 60 positive feedbacks and no neutral or negatives, I would like to believe that the seller made a mistake that he will rectify. Not only is the lens not "technisch und optisch 1a" s described, but it clearly is not the lens in the pictures, as it is easy to see the 'made in Japan' in one picture. That means you have the very clear basis for a claim against the seller through eBay. If he doesn't respond, then you could get a partial refund from eBay under their protection plan.

Moose

Thomas Müller wrote:

I am really pissed. My first bad experience with ebay. After hearing so much good about the 1.8/50, I decided to buy one. And since I am quickly decided, I choose the next best opportunity of a great looking lens with a mint description for a not so low price. You can look at it