Re: [OM] Price for black OM-1n?

Subject: Re: [OM] Price for black OM-1n?
From: Michael Zimmet <mzimmet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:16:25 -0400
> Another thing to try if you have time and patience is to buy one that
> has recently had a CLA. The auction prices for these never seem to
> reflect all of the cost of a CLA in addition to the basic condition of
> the camera. That could take a while, I've picked up OM-1s that way, but
> not an OM-1n.

Last summer, I managed to snag an OM-1n, in truly excellent shape,
which had a CLA by Camtech 2 years earlier, at which time it was also
converted to use MS76 silver oxide batteries.

It ran me $140. A sweet deal. Took me about six weeks of watching eBay
to find it, but I was in no hurry.

Admittedly, it's not the black version of the camera.
--
Michael