[OM] FS Zuiko 50 mm F 1.2 Ex condition

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 50 mm F 1.2 Ex condition
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:05:21 +0800
HI to All

After having enjoyed this bright lens for the past 6 months I have decided
to sell it to buy other OM stuff. I bought this lens from another list
member and is in EX condition. All glass is clear, and pictures taken sure
to please.  Take note this is the later 49 mm version of zuiko's brightest
lens, better than the 55 mm earlier version.

Price is at USD 250.00.

Regards

Titoy