RE: [OM] [0T] DFW Long Term Parking

Subject: RE: [OM] [0T] DFW Long Term Parking
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:47:49 -0700
 >a cab.  The reasonably priced parking there can take a long time to get
to.

Well, I'm located a couple of hundred miles east of Dallas and will be driving
in to catch the flight.... so I think I'll pass on catching a cab.  ;-)

Mike W.

I don't know whether the same thing applies there, but in Los Angeles
many people use the hotels near the airport.  Many of them offer
deals on parking which is cheaper than at the airport and they
provide a shuttle to your terminal.  Some of them will offer some
free parking if you stay overnight at one end of your trip.  The
added advantage is that the parking is covered so that your car has
not baked a week in the sun and is much cleaner.  You might check it
out at DFW.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California