Re: [OM] OM2s lag time/winder

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2s lag time/winder
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:45:00 -0700
My experience with hummingbirds is that they are very adaptable.  When we
lived in Glenwood Springs, Colorado the Broadtail hummers would alite on our
fingers and shoulders if we were at the feeder.  The same birds visited all
the time and were quite territorial.

I suggest that you continue the effort, maybe with no film so as not to
waste it, and see if the birds won't "adapt".  I have also encased my OM-1
in foam rubber to quiet it.  Finally, of course a 300mm lens would do the
trick -:).

Dave Dougherty