[OM] (Fwd) Meet & Greet for serious aviation photographers at Waddington

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Meet & Greet for serious aviation photographers at Waddington Airshow
From: "Tom Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:37:17 -0400
SInce I know there are some aviation photographers here, I thought I'd
forward this.

tOM

Send reply to:          "DAPPA (Iwan Bogels)" <iwan.bogels@xxxxxx>
From:                   "DAPPA (Iwan Bogels)" <info@xxxxxxxx>
To:                     "DAPPA" <info@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:                Meet & Greet for serious aviation photographers at
Waddington Airshow !
Date sent:              Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:28:55 +0200

Hi guys,

Many aviation photographers and slide traders will visit the Waddington
Airshow next weekend. Just like at some of the RIAT shows I would like
suggest for a meetingpoint where everybody can meet and greet the
people
behind the names of this mailinglist.

Personally we will have stand together with Simon Watson's Aviation
Book
Shop. This may be a convenient place to meet, as there will always be
some
aviation photographers and slide traders present at that location.
Maybe we
can aim for a 12.00 hrs general meeting in front of the stand in order
allow many of us to meet before the real action starts.

I order to recognize us: We have a KODAK flag waving over our stand.

Unneccesary to say that Simon Watson will bring plenty of interesting
books
to the stand and DAPPA will bring enough films for you to keep shooting
all
season long. Just drop by to get what you need!

Hope to see you all there !

Iwan Bogels
Tieme Festner
Simon Watson

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714