Re: [OM] What's up with Pricing?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with Pricing?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:26:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/02 3:33:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> the rule is that how hard someone works does NOT directly connect to how
> successful they are.

I can't help myself, it must be the devil making me respond or jump into this
thread.  I had hoped it might just go away.  So here goes my 2 cents worth,
which will probably not change any of the unbelievers into believers or even
have them for a brief moment seriously ponder the thought.  So here goes  . .
.  It has been my experience in life, at least is this representative
democracy, that those who take the greatest risks tend to reap the greatest
rewards.  Those who tend to take the safest path tend to reap the least
reward.  IMHO opinion this concept applies to many different areas of life,
such as employment, business, investments and yes, even relationships.  This
may have been a little more than my 2 cents worth.  Bill Barber