Re: [OM] July 4th and LA...

Subject: Re: [OM] July 4th and LA...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:03:11 -0700
At 11:31 AM 6/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:
..I assume you mean Los Angeles, not Louisiana? What is an "Anima Con"?

Yes, City of the Angels, sorry. I meant Anime Con - as in for people who are interested in Japanese Animation and manga etc.

The Rose Bowl fireworks display is usually outstanding. Don't know whether you can get tickets now or not. Disneyland is also good. For a free show drive down to Long Beach and walk down to the bluff near Bixby Park. Nice fireworks from the Queen Mary reflected in the water. Go early to get a spot on the bluff in front. It is very popular.

Cool! We are satying right in the Hyatt in Long Beach. I will find out where the Bixby Park is. Thanks!

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]